Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some Questions

Why don't I feel like doing anything except lying down in the sun and sleeping for a long, long time?

What if Handel had written music for the Heidelberg Confession?

When did my brain decide to shut down for 50 minutes out of every hour?

How do you balance the importance of orthodoxy and realizing that God is much, much bigger than having the right theology?

Where can I find a good recipe for sugar-free fried pies?

What if I shut myself up in the ivory tower of academia for the rest of my life? Could I still come down and visit sometimes?

Will the bamboo shoot lodged under my left finger get infected?

How do you go from being childish to childlike?

And lastly: What kind of ice cream is in the caf today?
At least I can find out the answer to that one.

No comments: