Friday, November 12, 2010

I love this, I love that too . . .



So no . . . I usually don't do the round-up things. But sometimes, things out there in internet land are so beautiful and interesting and marvelous that I can't help but say "Go 'ave a look!"


Train + New Mexico + Over the Rhine . . . it's killin me.


Evie love. One of my favorite blogs ever. Nashville artist/gourmand/teacher/world traveler/writer. Stop by and rest your weary mind for a while.


A steady surprise of stars.


I would buy this tent, and I would pitch it in a green grassy field, and I would live in it with lots of blankets and pillows and . . . flashlights, I guess.


Happy birthday to me, hint hint. Just kidding . . . sort of.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

oh...oh! oh. uh, happy birthday.
:].

-vivian
http://noicestreet.blogspot.com