Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Candle trees

Physical location: computers in the food court. The lady who dishes up Chik-fil-a fries singing gospel songs in the background.

Mental location: brain fried after magazine editing test. I'm an English major. I thought I could edit. I was wrong.

Spiritual location: Trying to stay on the path and keep walking. Wanting to hold His hand instead of grasping for some other sign that this is the right way.

Emotional location: Just reached my coffee limit for the day. Scowl.

On the other hand, I'm still alive after the Big Winds. And Dr. Brown's Fantabulous Proppian Analysis Folklore class at 1. Oh oh oh, later I will post photos of my poplar (a.k.a. tulip tree, a.k.a. Leriodendron Tulipfera) bud with its happy blue ribbon. And photos of my less happy artistic rendering of said poplar bud.

No comments: